Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

internet awesome


       Internet awesome
WALT:we are learning to if a websites real or fake

Today on cyber smart we learned how to identify if a website is a scam or not. the first way to tell if its a scam or not is if its secure, if its secure its safe if its insecure it is fake. The second way to tell if its fake is the spelling if its spelled wrong its most likely fake. and another way to tell is if the URL is spelled right.

reflection: I liked identifying if its fake or real and I would do this again.

question have you ever found a fake website comment down.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Cash, my name is Jake and I am a student in room 9 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like how you made a post about how to figure out if something online is real of fake. It made me think of when I have seen something fake online. Next time you could make a slideshow questionnaire to help viewers practice how to find fake or real content. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintjakem.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete