Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

gabriel moreno art

Gabriel Moreno
Walt: learn to make a Gabriel Moreno

   Description:  last term we made these awesome arts called Gabriel Moreno they were really fun to make as you can see this ones my Gabriel Moreno Its OK but not the best. today ill will be showing you the process of creating the Gabriel Moreno artwork.



How we did it: first our teacher Mr Pickard took a photo of us  then we had to trace it on the window then we drawed some patterns on the sketch then we coloured it in with a vivid to darken it for full affect and thats it just puts some finishing touches.

Reflection: doing this art was fun I would difintly do this again.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Sean and I am a student in room 9 at gisborne intermediate School. I like what you enjoy. It made me think of what I enjoy. I like your art. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://gisintsean-brockp’q.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cash my name is Kingi and I go to Paihia School. I like your Gabriel Moreno art. You are a very talented person. If you were to keep doing this art you would most likely become as good as Gabriel Moreno or even better. It’s cool how you enjoyed making this type of art. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Cash my name is Dalton and I go to Paihia school. I like your Art that you drawed and the detail that you have added. I can see how much effort you put into this art. I hope you are proud of drawing something like this you made a lot of progress in drawing. What Keep up that great stuff and the fantastic blog post. What was the best pattens you drawed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, my name is Oakland and I am a student in room 9 at gisborne intermediate School. I like what you enjoy. It made me think of what I enjoy. I like your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, my name is James and I am a student in room 9 at gisint school School. I really like the way you made me look at you picher. It made me think of of my brothers art work. Have you thought about adding more art on your blog post. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://https://gisintjamesw.blogspot.com/. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete