Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

writing narrative #3 the ghostly forest

Description:

    This is my unfinished writing ive been working on for the past 3 days.For this writing we had to         find a good story to write about on pobble 365 and I chose the ghostly forest we called it a writing       narrative or a writing purpose. Then we had to start writing we only had 2-3 days to finish it and I        didn't hopefully in the future i'll get to finish it and make it even better. 

   how we did it: it was pretty easy first go to pobble 365 and find a story to write about. After you've     written it just go to blogger and write a description like this one.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cash my name is Calais and I am a year six at Paihia School. I read the story that you wrote and I liked how you used lot of punctuation. I liked when I had wead the story it made me a little scared. Was it hard to make that plan for your story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cash my name is Mark and I'm from Paihia Primary School. I like the way you write your ghostly forest story, I liked some of the words you used like vanished, truly, and Goosebumps. What is your favorite type of writing?. Can’t wait to see more work of yours and goodbye:)

    ReplyDelete