Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

acrylic pour paint art

 



                                             title:acrylic pour paint art.


                           Walt: create a acrylic pour paint art.



    introduction: a few weeks ago we created a acrylic pour paint on a mdf piece made form acrylic pour paint.today ill tell you what we did to make this and what you will need to produce this piece of art.



    what I did and how I made it.
   first I painted 1 layer of white paint then once its dried i got a plastic cup and filled it with a variety of colors multiple times.once thats done I put the mdf on the cup and then slowly emptied the colors out of the
cup.then you move the mdf around the sides so the paint spreads everywhere around the mdf and let it dry.
and then boom you have your acrylic paint pour.

materials needed:
mdf board,varieties of paint and a plastic cup.


reflection: i reckon I could of spreaded it out more so it would fill the entire board.


question:do you like my artwork? if you do why?
    
   













No comments:

Post a Comment